Cost Effective, Expert Services
Many of our databases have operated successfully and without stoppage for years - for instance:-
- Production management system for Hebridean Smokehouse (1989 to present)
- Flight booking system
- SOP Management system (SOPWatch - 1996 to present: 3 versions)
- Version 1 of Solution 42 (Master Schedule System) (1996 to present)
Our latest systems are designed to work through an internet web-browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and work across all operating systems - one of our customers has a mixed system with Windows, Apple Macintosh and Linux systems. Being browser-based makes installation easy: there really isn't any as all modern systems come with built-in browsers. Training is easier too - everyone with an Internet connection has used a browser....
We don't charge per-user fees, so you can add and remove users as you require without additional costs (particularly important for businesses with seasonal peaks and troughs).
- The Study Log
- A multi-user, browser-based GxP study-management system, including a GLP Master Schedule and deviations log. It allows many users to record study details and log events against a study.
- Hardware firewall system
- A modified IPCop distribution, with anti-virus and anti-spam capabilities
- Upgrade of accounting system
- GLP Validation and design of a linear regression (Excel) spreadsheet
- Web-based database administration system
- Web-based customer portal
- Webserver log-analysis